Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dia de los Muertos - Pick a Person

I plan to construct a Dio Los Muertos Alter about Michael Jackson. His main character trait is loving and caring. This person is known for being the King of Pop and giving to children all around the world. This persons appearance is always happy and smiling. Others think of Michael Jackson very highly. Michael Jackson was actually a lot of peoples inspiration including Chris Brown,Justin Bieber, Beyonce just to name a few. They looked up to him. Michael Jackson is known for saying a lot of things about his love for music and children. My favorite is " But I will  never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to". This person thought that you should treat people with kindness and love and to also be a better person. A few items that I might include in my altar is a lot of his pictures,his famous white glove and a lot of quotes. I selected this person because I also look up to Michael Jackson and I love him very much. R.I.P. June 25,2009 <3

1 comment:

  1. I really like the white glove idea! You could also include symbols from his songs and family.

    ReplyDelete