Monday, November 14, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 12: Veterans Day

No I would not enlist in the army for several reasons. One reason is that once you go in the army you are sacrificing your life and if you die some miracle isn't going to revive you. Another reason is that when your in the army you stay in the army. Even if you like retire or whatever ,if they need you for anything else like to fight in another war they have a right to bring you back and you can't say no. It's like giving then a contract of your life. My last reason is that I don't like to hurt people and I cant handle someone being shot. Thats why I wouldn't be in the army.

1 comment:

  1. I disagree because you do not have to go to war because you are in the army you have other things you can do in the army besides war.

    ReplyDelete