Monday, September 19, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 5: Life Lesson

One life lesson I learned the hard way was to always be optimistic and not be negative. Anything negative said to me stayed in my head. It prevented me from wearing ceartain things and talking tg bistic. Ever since I was 5 I was always told something negative. I was told that I couldn't do anything and that I wouldn't be anything. That affected the way that I thought about myself and my relationships with other people.  I was friendly don't get me wrong but whenever someone told me I looked pretty or nice. I wouldn't think anything if it. I didn't know how to accept a compliment. Then that's when my bestfriend Demarcus told me  not care what people say and shake it off. He told me when you think happy then you feel happy and others around you will be happy. So now I'm super excited all the time. Im always positive now.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD Job on your post but you should make your words a little biger because it hard to see them.

    ReplyDelete