Monday, September 26, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 6: About Me ABC's

Always puts others before myself
Basically dances every chance I get
Chris Brown is my favorite singer
Drake is my favorite rapper.
Everyone always tells me how Weird I am.
Francheezy, Frainbow and Franniecheska are some other nicknames of mines.
Gay Friendly :)
Hopes to be a Computer Scientist or Computer Engineer
I was born in Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras on November 20th
Just 2 seconds ago I fell of the chair
Kingsley is the funniest dude on youtube I watch him all the time !
Likes turning peoples frowns upside down.
Make me a sandwich,then we can be bestfriends.
Never ever tell me Chris Brown is a woman beater...I get LOUD!
Only people who are as equally crazy as me can rock my hairstlye.
Playing Chris Brown or Drake around me will get me in a happy mood.
Q is just an O trying to be all fancy.... I hate that letter.
Reading has been a passion of mine since I was little.
Sometimes I can get a little annoying, I'm working on that
TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS. I love em.
Uses my iPod on a daily bases, but my sister broke it so I'm losing my mind!
Violent people scare me ,I hate when people hit me even if its for fun.I had enough abuse already.
Wishes I can leave this place already.
eXited people get me exicted
You wish you were awesome than me.....that would never happen.
Zucchinis remind me of pickles..there both weird to me.

3 comments: