Monday, June 4, 2012

Personal Changes Blog Paragraph

When I was a freshman I was very dependent with like plenty of friends, and we did everything together like no one was never left out. Me and my best friends went everywhere together, mall, beach, movies. It's like I couldn't do anything by myself. This year I think i'm more independent. This year I only had one best friend, one person I was usually around the whole time. Me and Ronnie were together most of the time but still gave each other space when they needed it. Last year I was more naive and when anyone wanted me to do something I did it, just because I thought it was cool. I never vouched for myself, and would let people push me over even if I knew they were wrong. I would never speak up for myself, I went with the flow. One of my friends named Demarcus treated me however he wanted and I never said anything to him, because I didn't want to lose our friendship. This year as a sophomore I spoke my mind and I let my voice be heard, and didn't let anyone talk to me the way they wanted to.

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to make good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to have friends, but Frannie you used a lot of "like" in your paragraph. Code switch into school mode like Ms.Priester would say.

    ReplyDelete